Anisha C. Atchanah
Anisha C. Atchanah focuses her practice on commercial litigation matters, with an emphasis in insurance-related matters. Anisha has extensive experience in the areas of foreclosure litigation and condominium and homeowners’ association litigation.
Professional and Community Activities
- Mentor, Florida Bar YLD Law Student Division
- Volunteer, Amnesty International Miami Chapter
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D.
- Local Government Law Book Award
- Florida Bar City, County and Local Government Section Law Student Award
- Dean’s List, Spring 2009, Fall 2009, Spring 2010
- Student Bar Association, Treasurer
- Caribbean Law Student Association, Member
- Florida Atlantic University, Masters, cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A.
- Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity
- Golden Key Honor Society
- Caribbean Student Association, Treasurer
- All Florida state courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Mirza Basulto & Robbins, LLP, Litigation Attorney
- Ice Legal, P.A., Litigation Attorney
- Robbins, Tunkey, Ross, Amsel, Raben & Waxman, P.A., Clerk
- 11th Judicial Circuit, Public Defender’s Office, Intern